Account Executive, Contractbook
We are very excited to announce that as we grow, so do our teams. We are building an entirely new foundation for contracts (think iPhone killing Nokia). We need you to be the driving force behind this revolutionary change and help our customers see that our foundation is the right way to go.
If they don’t yet see the value in our proposal, that is where you come in – take them on a journey imagining a world without printers or PDFs, a one-stop solution for all their needs when it comes to smart contracting, the name feared for all who still use paper contracts and store them in a filing cabinet, that name is… Contractbook.
Bonus points, if you have disdain for the clunky feel of PDFs and printers… That’s right, we too imagine a world without them.
To summarise our impassioned description we need you to be a world-class, no BS, superstar who will stop at nothing to one day live in a world without printers and PDFs.
You can read more about how you will bring access to contracting for small and medium businesses with Contractbook here.
What is the usual schedule and routine?
No day will be the same, but no matter what you’re up to, we expect you to do great sh*t. We need an entrepreneurial mindset that doesn’t get stuck in yesterday’s bad habit. So, on a normal day, you would be the one to drive your things forward in your team. You will be working in a pod consisting of sales development, AEs, customer success and implementation. This small army is your armada and everyday heroes. We don’t micromanage, so your routine is truly yours.
- a customer-centric, empathetic mindset
- an ability to soak up knowledge… …and to transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- a consultative mindset as well as excellent relationship management skills
- an ability to communicate fluently in English – other languages are a plus
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- sales experience – ideally in sales development at a SaaS company
- understanding of the different stakeholders in a B2B buying process
- an ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
We know you’re out there, you have previous experience in selling SaaS (or other things of a recurring nature) and love crushing it. Your mom would say that you’re ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it).
What are the challenges ahead?
Being able to solve problems and not complete tasks. This means that instead of being given a task, you will be given a problem to solve. Please, there is no need to stress, we are all here to nurture and guide you so that you can realise your full potential.
- A competitive base salary and excellent OTE
- Extensive internal and external training provided, with excellent progression and development potential on offer
- Further bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic HQ in the centre of Copenhagen – although a remote-first culture, our sales team often prefer the HQ dynamics
- A dynamic, meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice and engages with each other
- 5 weeks of vacation (but we really don’t like counting)
- Outposts around the world with your team (when the world opens up again)
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 31 51 31 54
or Nicolai Petersen
email@example.com +45 31 54 02 50