Account Executive – Dreamdata
In Dreamdata we are fixing the broken world of B2B sales and marketing by glueing the efforts in marketing and sales together with revenue – two historically disconnected entities – and it is a massive engineering challenge. Our technology provides transparency and enables insights for our customers into what works and what doesn’t. It is a complicated task and requires a Python engineer with a passion for data processing.
As a team, we strongly believe in engaging closely with customers when developing our product. We also believe in shipping fast, meaning that most of the time we all have to accept that things are not perfect.
About the team
- We are a venture-backed startup just starting our growth journey.
- We are busy and growing the team and product very fast.
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies.
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers.
Want to be part of building a sales team for a fast-growing tech-startup? Now is your chance.
At Dreamdata we are fixing the broken world of B2B sales and marketing by gluing the efforts in marketing and sales together with revenue – two historically disconnected entities. Our product provides transparency and enables insights for our customers into what works and what doesn’t and enables them to grow their business based on data.
We are expanding our sales team to increase our growth. That’s why we’re now eagerly looking to be impressed by your skills. You will need an entrepreneurial, determined, and creative mindset. Show us that you’re the best closer on the team.
- Your role as an account executive will involve managing the entire sales process from cold outreach to closing the sale
- The role involves cold calling, qualifying potential customers, and pitching Dreamdata, and managing a sales process that involves multiple stakeholders.
- You are to take extreme ownership and responsibility of you being successful with sales
- As these are early days, you need to be able to fill your own pipeline
- Be fanatically obsessed with tracking all activities in CRM
- ~2 years of relevant experience (B2B SaaS)
- Stellar English language, written and spoken
- Ability to carry accounts from early-stage leads to close/won
- Comfortable in solution selling and ability to succeed with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills and CRM discipline
- Used to hold online meetings and conduct demos and do presentations for senior managers
- You finish what you start and keep your promises
- Join because you want a seat on a rocket ship
- Competitive Salary (for real!)
- A set of highly qualified colleagues who will challenge you every day and put high demands on your ability to crack timely jokes
We are a well-funded SaaS startup founded in 2018
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech, and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies.
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers
- We help B2B companies understand their revenue data
So far clients such as Universal Robots, Agillic, Jabra, Configit, Laserhub and Dixa have signed up with Dreamdata.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 02 50