Accounting Manager / Controller
Labster is a fast-moving award-winning company that focuses on revolutionizing the way science is taught to students all over the world.
We develop fully interactive advanced lab simulations and combine these with gamification elements such as an immersive 3D universe, storytelling and a scoring system to stimulate curiosity and highlight the connection between science and the real world.
At Labster, we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. We value impact, being bold, learning, collaboration and having fun whilst we do it.
With 20+ nationalities placed in offices in Bali, Zürich, Copenhagen, and Boston, you will find yourself in a truly international environment, where engagement, values, and job satisfaction are goals of equal importance to the financial goals of the company.
We have replaced the conventional management hierarchy and organized ourselves using Holacracy.
Holacracy is a method of decentralized management and organizational governance, in which authority and decision-making are distributed throughout a holarchy of self-organizing teams rather than being vested in a management hierarchy. No more top-down management.
We believe in finding talented people and organizations that empower them.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations across multiple entities
- Self-motivated and fast learner in a scale-up environment
- Strong accounting systems and localized business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work globally with other stakeholders in different time zones
- Perform technical accounting areas such as R&D capitalization, and grant accounting Maintain cash flow forecasts and associated variance analysis
- Perform monthly global consolidation process in line with tight deadlines
- Organized, detailed and able to prioritize
- Ensure business registrations and VAT are compliant and up to date in all countries & states
We are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. For more information on our company vision, please see the video links below:
BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/te…
TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/mich…
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 70 40