Chief Product Officer – Superb
Superb is on a mission to change the way restaurants work!
Superb is the world’s #1 Guest Experience Management platform collecting all the tools to run a restaurant while collecting guest data to provide personal experiences, build guest relationships, increase retention and maximize revenue.
We’re now looking for a Chief Product Officer to join our journey, and to help us grow and lead our Product team.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with technical depth who can navigate complex customer use cases, and understand the core components we need to build in order to unlock them.
This is an opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products and platforms with a team of experienced software engineers who are deep in the problem space at your side and the strong support of Engineering and Executive leadership at your back.
- You are passionate about driving product development with a very strong customer focus.
- You can translate between the technical details, customer problems, and business impact of the team’s work.
- You are organized and comfortable working with exec-level stakeholders and drive deep customer relationships.
- You can build highly leveraged products that can be used as the cornerstone for customers and internal teams alike.
- You’re not shy about diving in deep with engineering, security, or the customer.
- You can run a tight ship, organizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
- You understand that the ultimate measure of success for your product is its ability to contribute to the business success of Superb.
- You have experience in managing product managers from a previous position.
- You are able to manage a small team of UX and design and grow the product team as the company grows.
- 5+ years of product management or technical project management experience driving a product from inception to market & support.
- Love of and experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition.
- 2+ years of experience working as a software, cloud infrastructure engineer or equivalent
- You’ve built technically complex products that delivered incredible customer value from the infrastructure layer up.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 70 40