Chief Marketing Officer – Bondora
Bondora empowers people to enjoy the life they want without having to stress over money. We build intuitive products everyone can trust to save, grow and spend their money.
We have been fourth consecutive year profitable and increased revenue by 39% to €29.8M in 2021. Our goal is to stay profitable, achieve 1M customers and €120M in revenue by 2023.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
We`re looking for you to continue to scale the company aggressively. We have built the fully functional marketing team in the past few years and looking for, both strategy and execution focused, CMO to help our rocket fly to the new heights 🦄 CMO responsibility will be to nurture, grow and shape shift the existing marketing team so that they continue to outperform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
– You will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy across all areas including TV, radio, OOH, paid marketing (Google, FB, etc), social media, content, email, affiliate, referral, SEO;
– Plan and manage full-cycle execution of campaigns. You are supported by in-house digital marketing, brand & product marketing, media buying, communication, data, product, design, legal teams;
– Manage an existing team of 14, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team
– Ensure that staff meets deadlines and completes necessary tasks;
– Manage a €20M marketing budget. Bring industry leading cost per sale and cost per depositor results while maintaining exponential growth;
– Oversee all marketing campaigns to ensure the brand is across the channels and geographies;
– Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation as well as performance analysis and reporting;
– Execute, test and measure against the strategies created to grow sales and build brand awareness, customer loyalty and profitability. Optimizing for best spend meaning constant experimentation, A/B testing and improvement based on learnings across creatives, channels, and objectives;
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Skillset covering all marketing areas listed above;
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset to translate insights into actionable plans;
- Taking responsibility for all marketing results. Have an eagle-eyed view across channels for managed locations;
- Understand the priorities and prioritize based on this;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing particularities, analytics, tools;
- Getting things done mindset. You can ensure that all initiatives move at max speed at all times;
- It is key that the person is a team player and able to leverage the existing organization and build on it;
- Copywriting and design skills are nice to have to be able to come up with the campaigns draft ideas.
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets
- You’re open to feedback, and comfortable being argumentative on topics where you think decisions are not justified and you have a different perspective.
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing sector
- Proven experience from a similar role
- Experience of working in high growth business environments
- Passionate about digital marketing, fintech, growth hacking, data driven marketing
- Experience building customer acquisition strategies that are data led, utilizing a multitude of channels
Not essential, but we’d love if you have…
- Success in delivering growth at a B2C tech/fintech/proptech/neobank company
Bondora helps empower people to live the life they want without stressing over money. We do this by building intuitive products that everyone can trust to save, grow, and spend their money.
Established in 2008, we proudly serve nearly 1 million customers worldwide. And our goal is to help millions more improve their financial situation with our online personal finance services. By making our services easy to use and readily available, we can help more people overcome the financial barriers that stop them from reaching their goals in life.
Bondora strives to provide borrowers with a seamless and fast user experience, fair rates and transparent costs, and personalized offers. Bondora focuses on middle-income consumers who need mid-sized, mid-term financing that neither banks nor payday lenders can provide due to regulatory reasons, balance sheets, or technical restrictions.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Managing Director & Founder,
DK: +45 31 54 70 40