Content Marketing Manager, Contractbook
Remote // New York // Copenhagen
Contractbook is on a mission to empower the next generation of businesses and make contracts easy to deal with for everyone – not just the selected few. We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help us lead the charge and we were hoping that it might be you.
You will be part of a young and ambitious marketing team where you will be in charge of creating and executing a content marketing strategy that will engage new audiences and support our funnel with well-performing new pieces of content.
You don’t have to be the next Shakespeare, but you know how to create thumb-stopping and eye-catching copywriting that communicates our product to the relevant audiences. You are creative. You are capable of finding surprising new angles, and you know all the tips and tricks that make a piece of content stand out in a busy attention economy. But you are also a pragmatic marketeer with an eye for conversion rates, SEO-performance and commercial targets – whether you are making blog posts, ebooks, podcasts or use cases studies.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will directly influence the company’s revenue growth.
- You are fluent in American English (maybe even Native) and have a solid understanding of American culture you can use to help us in our American expansion.
- You are an excellent writer. You know how to tell stories and your grammar is always correct. (You have probably already found a few mistakes in this text).
- You are a creative idea machine. This post would be a lot more interesting if you wrote it.
- You have a passion for strategy, and you are ready to take ownership of the content strategy in a successful scale-up.
- You have a sense of humour, and you know how to express yourself with personality. Contracts are boring enough as they are, but you know how to make them interesting.
- You know how to make a well-performing piece of content: you know how to make readable and converting texts, understand the basics of SEO, and you have a good understanding of your audience.
More info below the awesome video 👇👇👇
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner
email@example.com +45 31 51 31 54