Demand Generation Manager – Contractbook
Copenhagen // Remote
We’re a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. Founded in Copenhagen in 2017, we serve over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
We have recently secured Series B funding from Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Google’s AI fund and – all this achieved in just 4 years. We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join us on our journey that defines the entire contract market. You’ll be boarding the rocketship as one of our first 100 employees; this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates enthusiastic about a career in Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Demand Generation programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Efficiently use your knowledge of marketing channels to drive the right target prospects. This is a massive total addressable market; a true marketer’s dream
- Own campaign strategy across the field channel to fill top of the funnel and nurture leads through the buyer’s journey. This role acts as the primary authority on marketing campaigns, campaign performance, connecting marketing with sales and building trust with customers
- Looking at our target market and stages in a prospect’s journey, you’ll be able to craft creative campaigns and strategies to target and convert our future customers – putting together associated metrics, goals, and milestones
- You’ll like to use numbers – a lot. You’ll love using analytics to track your ideas and subsequent metrics, so you can make intelligent and data-driven decisions to optimize your efforts and programmes
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Proactively partner with our sales teams and sales development managers to ensure seamless interactions for prospects
- You’ll keep a close eye on trends and new methodologies, making sure that our lead identification practices are up to date and best in class. You’ll always strive to be at top of your game, and understand the different ways to target our customers with differing needs and stories
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Demonstrated success in a demand generation role with a B2B SaaS product
- Experience with SaaS Small and Medium-sized businesses (SMBs)
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events
- Creative approach and ability to understand the different personas of our customers at various stages in the funnel and the ability to customize the approach accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to master our brand voice.
- Solid content management experience using CMS’s / digital publishing platforms / websites, with a deep understanding of presenting content in an inspiring, accurate, relevant, user-friendly, and commercially aware manner.
- Ability to understand, translate and articulate data, using it to make intelligent decisions and recommendations to our Director of Marketing and Sales team
- Capability to drive and own your own performance and time. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your own awesome ideas and make strategic decisions and you’ll need to be willing to get your hands dirty
- CRM experience necessary (HS preferred)
- Comfort in working in a small and driven team, working with international colleagues collaboratively. You’ll have a self starter attitude and you’ll want to work with Contractbook employees across the business to constantly do better
- End-To-End Demand Generation
- Account-Based Marketing
- Lead Management
- Marketing Automation
- Tech Stack Optimization
- Revenue Attribution Reporting
- Marketing Ops
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner
DK: +45 31 51 31 54