What you will do
- Work with our CTO to reach SKARDE® mission-critical goals following an ambitious roadmap.
- Help forming the SKARDE® infrastructure strategy to ensure we are on-top and ready to scale with upcoming web development efforts.
- Adapt UNIX-based third-party systems to support SKARDE® operations.
- Configure and maintain SKARDE® cloud setup as well as existing systems that currently support operations including both UNIX and Windows server-based machines.
- Manage our identity management and ensure seamless integration between all services.
- Connect the dots (scheduling, automation, backups, scripting, programming) on a need to basis when third-party solutions just do not cut it.
- Ensure that all mission-critical systems are kept up to date and protected against critical data loss via meticulous configuration of redundancy and backups.
- Configure and maintain our network infrastructure such as virtual networks, DNS, firewalls, reverse proxy and more.
- Diligently stay on top on the latest trends in data security to protect and keep SKARDE® up to date against data breaches.
Handle internal, technical employee support when they have a problem using our systems.
Who you are
- You are highly motivated to build and maintain cloud infrastructure to scale securely and robustly.
- You have a passion for combining a broad skillset in a DevOps role, which builds on knowledge of networking, security, servers and services, storage management and programming. You stay on top of the latest trends in technology.
- You are solution-driven and pragmatic: The “perfect” solution is not always the right one, commercial and practical considerations often play a role in the “right” decision.
- You are independent and responsible. You thrive on overseeing and driving all infrastructure related operations, reporting directly to our CTO.
- You are a hard worker. You understand that good infrastructure is a prerequisite for a successful business, and that good infrastructure means ensuring it is operational with high availability.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- You have 5+ years of experience with DevOps using UNIX-based systems. Ideally you have some knowledge of Windows Server management and Outlook mail configuration.
Four great reasons to apply
- You will be part of a small and entrepreneurial organization in rapid growth, which means that you have an impact on how your role will develop.
- We have emerged from a best-practice management consultancy and therefore have a strong focus on establishing the best possible learning environment for you.
- We are a friendly, compassionate, and inventive team: one where we help each other out, have fun, and make results—together.
- You will be offered a competitive salary.
Complexity of the role
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 70 40