Director of Clients, Contractbook
Copenhagen // Remote
Contractbook is on a mission to empower the next generation of businesses and make contracts easy to deal with for everyone – not just the selected few.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success and Professional Services leader to lead our Customer Success, Professional Services, and Customer Support team! (We call it our “Client team”) and we we are hoping that it might be you.
Leading the client team plays a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of our clients.
You need to have an action mindset, be excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You lead a vital part of the business, and your work will directly influence the company’s revenue growth.
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Build a global professional services organization to support customers from onboarding and adoption through to long-term retention and growth.
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Client team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support
- Measure and adjust key initiatives to reach scalability.
- Constantly fine tune and balance the role of Support and Success, exceeding customer expectations.
- Always optimize and adapt the core processes and systems, resulting of effective, efficient, transparent reporting, insights and performance
- Never compromise customers’ satisfaction and experience with the product and the service, preventing risks
- Be the voice of the customer to the extended leadership and build synergies with cross-functional teams such as Product, Sales, Finance.
- A true love for customers
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
- Ability to move quickly and adapt
- A strong strategic vision for the customer success, professional services, and customer support
- A strong customer advocacy mindset with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Empathy, humility and listening skills
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Founder & Director
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 31 54 70 40
or Recruitment Business Partner
email@example.com +45 31 51 31 54