eCommerce Lead, Digital Transformation
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. As part of Digital Transformation, you will help rethink our customer relations, products and services to strengthen and futureproof our business.
eCommerce Lead, Digital Transformation, Lyngby
Does your heart beat for all things digital? And do you have expertise in eCommerce and driving conversions? If the answer is yes, you should consider joining our team.
We are a group of passionate and curious people driving digital transformation in the commercial areas of Novozymes. The results so far mean that digitalization is spreading across the entire organization and is opening new growth opportunities. As part of the journey we’re digitizing the customer experience from awareness to purchase and want to move beyond the classic B2B ordering platform to a true eCommerce solution making it easy for any potential customer to get access to our bio-solutions in a ‘consumer-like’ buying experience. We are looking for an eCommerce expert to lead this part of the journey.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Digital Transformation, you will be part of a team focused on using digitalization to drive business. You will get the opportunity to shape and drive eCommerce from idea to the growth phase of the digital product.
- Develop our new eCommerce solution together with ‘growth marketing teams’ market by market
- Ensure it is tied properly into lead generation and CRM (Salesforce)
- Create tangible business metrics to increase and demonstrate product value
- Manage the product backlog and refine user stories with developers, designers and user researchers
- Conduct product review sessions to Zymers and customers to collect feedback and identify new product ideas
In this position, you need to:
- Have a high level of digital literacy and technology understanding, capable of designing the best digital solutions to achieve the desired business impact
- Have leadership skills and visionary thinking that can engage a product team
- Have experience with agile practices and design thinking approaches
- Be able to work in cross-functional teams and engage with customers to drive the product development
- Have a relevant Masters’ degree and 5+ years of experience including a good deal of business acumen
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation.
Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources.
With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 547 040