Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
At Chainalysis, Engineering Managers are technology, people and business leaders. They work strategically with a product owner on a cross-functional team, and typically manage a team of 5-10 engineers. Our engineering teams operate in an agile SDLC and are working towards continuous delivery where teams “own their code” in production.
- Partnering with a product owner, build and deliver a balanced roadmap that includes short and long-term initiatives, design initiatives, and an appropriate management of technical debt.
- Working with tech leads within your team and across the company, own the architecture and technology choices critical to successful delivery. (Included here is driving a build vs. open source vs. buy/partner selection process).
- Ensure your team adheres to Chainalysis engineering best practices and that your products and services meet service level objectives for availability, performance, and security. (Also, pioneer new best practices!)
- Attract, hire and develop the people required to deliver on your roadmap. Given the rapid pace of change in our markets, you will need to build a flexible, adaptive and resilient team. Be a strong advocate for diversity.
- Understand the economics tied to your products and projects (revenue, cost, etc…) and manage to a budget.
- Be an active leader within the team, department and company (1×1 and in group settings. Verbally and in written form).
- Manage the complexity and ambiguity of a quickly growing startup.
Chainalysis is the blockchain analysis company and provides compliance – and investigation software to the world’s leading banks, businesses, and governments.
Chainalysis was founded in Copenhagen by Michael Gronager and Jonathan Levin back in the beginning of 2015. They now has their HQ in NYC, and has recently been valued at 2 Billion USD.
Their experts in financial crime and blockchain analysis empower customers to derive insights they can act on.
With the mission to create greater trust and transparency about cryptocurrency, they wanted to create the fundamentals for it to realize its full potential.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Manager
DK: +45 28873154