Full Stack Engineer – Chainalysis (Aarhus)
The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. Relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re creating the building blocks for future blockchain technologies.
A Fullstack Engineer on the Reactor team is really good at building services and UI’s that scale and empower our customers to do some of the most important and impactful work in the crypto industry. We measure success by building components that are reusable and replaceable, reducing time to production, and building collaborative relationships across the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have helped enforcing a culture of lightweight experimentation and continuous learning
- You have learned new technologies and shown that you are not afraid to working outside your comfort zone
- You have shown the ability and drive to deliver results autonomously but also seen the value in collaboration and helping others
- You have demonstrated that you care about customer needs as well as the long term sustainability of the codebase and can balance those effectively
A background like this helps but not mandatory:
- Experience with Angular, React, or similar frameworks
- Exposure to backend development within the JVM (Java, Kotlin, Scala, etc..)
- Multiple years of experience working with software development
- You’re an experienced or aspiring mentor
Eager to learn about the intricacies of crypto currencies At Chainalysiwe help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
Chainalysis was founded in Copenhagen by Michael Gronager and Jonathan Levin back in the beginning of 2015.
Chainalysis is the blockchain analysis company. By providing compliance and investigation software to the world’s leading banks, businesses, and governments. Their experts in financial crime and blockchain analysis empower customers to derive insights they can act on.
With the mission to create greater trust and transparency about cryptocurrency, they wanted to create the fundamentals for it to realize its full potential. By the usage of Chainalysis’ software they both offer compliance and investigation tools, and enables banks, businesses, and governments the confidence and knowledge they need to help this new digital economy thrive.
Reactor is Chainalysis’ investigatory workhorse and flagship product. It visualizes cryptocurrency movement across a blockchain and flags addresses associated with illicit activity.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Manager
DK: +45 28 87 31 54
US: +1 (415) 287-0402