Global Head Growth and Marketing
We want to rapidly scale up our sales to the MGA and Insurance Company segment by becoming a dominant player in existing markets as well as expanding to new markets.
To meet our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Global Head of Growth and Marketing to give us the additional boost we need.
Description of your role
The Global Head of Growth and Marketing in Insly is ultimately responsible for driving revenues by coordinating sales and marketing activities to sell SaaS insurance software to MGAs and Insurance Companies. Your goal is to increase our revenues from €3M to €30M+.
Some examples of the areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute an inbound and outbound lead generation strategy
- Create a strategy to efficiently nurture leads that ultimately helps turn them into customers
- Build Insly’s reputation across the insurance industry, including events, content marketing and PR
- Build and manage a growing growth team (2 – 5 current direct reports) by helping to set goals, coaching though challenges, and ensuring accountability
- Manage goals and ensure everyone in your team accountable for achieving the targets
- Ensure your team is fast-paced, precise, efficient, and highly engaged in accomplishing ambitious goals
If you feel that this is a role that you would fit into nicely, then let’s speak.
Insly (www.insly.com) is insurance SaaS software provider with a global reach. With its HQ in London and with offices in Tallinn, Warsaw and Minsk the company has grown fast and is backed by well-known investors.
1000+ insurance brokers and 30+ underwriting companies, together writing over €1bn in premiums log in to Insly every day to design and launch their insurance products and manage the business-critical part of their day to day operations. But we’re just getting started…
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 54 70 40