Head of Growth Marketing
Goodwings is based on a business model which puts corporate social responsibility at the heart of the organization while remaining profitable and competitive. Goodwings is a digital hotel booking platform that gives its customers the choice to have a positive social impact without additional costs using their services. We are the leading climate active hotel booking platform dedicated to fundamentally changing the environmental footprint of travel by paying for the removal of our clients’ full-trip emissions.
We are looking for an experienced and data driven Head of Growth Marketing with a strong motivation to make a positive impact through their work. This person is going to lead and execute the marketing strategy as well as execute independently in close collaboration with the CEO as well as external partners. The ideal candidate is data-focused, who can both think strategically and execute in a structured way at high speed to help neutralizing CO2 emissions on a global scale.
You will be responsible for leading our performance channels and growth efforts while growing the customer base. You will own ambitious goals, set the strategy, and roll up your sleeves, a lot. This is not just a “manager“ role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Lead the development and implementation of digital marketing (especially performance marketing) plans and strategies to grow the business, acquire new customers and grow revenue
- Manage and maintain relationships with agency partners to execute digital and offline strategies
- Develop and execute on channels such as social media, affiliates, paid search/SEM, SEO, ATL, referral programs and creating communities
- Manage the digital marketing budget
- Build a culture of experimentation and testing
- Create and define customer behaviour and segments to best target your campaigns
- Analyse data from campaigns to find best strategy, optimise spend and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Create and roll out marketing campaigns and materials for multiple channels
- Build data set (cohorts, attribution, CAC-LTV ..)
- You are relentless in your pursuit of growth and comes from a high-growth environment
- Strategic thinker and always experimenting to find the best growth channels
- Deep understanding across all digital channels such as social media, SEM/paid search, SEO, affiliates, programmatic
- You’re highly data-driven and experienced using data and analytics to drive and refine strategy
- Understand social media and digital advertising and marketing channels as well as customer behaviour
- Always up to date with the market and industry
- Have experience in BTB lead generation
- Agile thinker and operate with a lean start-up mindset
- Leadership qualities, with the ability to grow and lead a team, make and execute on decisions
- Brilliant communicator and team player
- Experienced CRM-user (HubSpot preferably)
What we offer:
- A hardworking, purpose-driven culture
- A chance to make a paramount impact on one of the world’s most important climate related issues
- A scale-up environment with large ambitions with the opportunity to grow your skillset alongside the growth of the company
- Competitive compensation package
- Awesome offices located centrally in Copenhagen
We combine a love for travel with a passion for creating a more sustainable future. Together we can turn the travel industry into a driving force for positive change and prove that a balance of purpose and profit is both sustainable, and cost-effective Every time you make a booking on Goodwings, you’re directly contributing towards creating a more sustainable future. This is because we remove all the carbon emissions from your trip – for free. It’s easy, efficient and ethical. Why book anywhere else?
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Frederik Scharffenberg-Kjær, Recruitment Business Partner
DK: +45 31 513 154