Head of Technology
We are a member centric company dedicated to creating happy moments for our members. That has positioned us as one of the most successful subscription services in Europe.
To further fuel that journey we have made the choice away from a standardized tech solution (Magento) to our own micro service cloud based platform in order to fulfill our ambitious goal of delivering more than a million happy moments a month to European women by 2024.
We have spent the last 12 months focused on this tech transformation and are now ready to make another step forward and use tech to enable our ambition and improve our relationship with our members even more. We need the right person to lead us on this journey and help us.
Our Head of Technology will be part of the senior management team and report directly to our Co-founder and work very closely together with both our growth and creative team. Our Head of Technology will be technically strong in order to help our equally strong tech team further develop and improve our core member experience and functionality of our subscription and e-commerce business, while also building our digital product for the future.
#1: Further develop integration and position of Team Tech as an important part of our member focused operation together with Team Growth,Team Creative and Team Ops.
#2: Secure an always updated and adjusted team structure and combination of team talents to secure agility and speed in tech development (adapted to the ambitious company goals).
#3: Building a road-map and structure for the new digital product development.
- As a member of the senior management team, make a key contribution to the formulation of the company’s business and digital strategies.
- Proactively advise business partners regarding emerging technologies and digital trends most relevant to the company’s goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities, and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Develop an Tech vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the Tech team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Ensure current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with company business objectives.
- Oversee development of the Tech operational and capital budgets.
- Ensure business leaders can easily access usable and relevant information for decision-making.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business groups and leaders across the enterprise to facilitate deep understanding issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective Tech organizational and design to support and engage with the business.
- Ensure transparency and collaboration between the Tech organization and its business partners.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly qualified team of Tech professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, and accountability.
- Promote a “business-first” mentality at all levels of the Tech organization.
- Ensure that the Tech organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical TEch management positions.
- Oversee the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Establish metrics for managing the effectiveness and measuring the impact of Tech on the business.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Ensure that Tech projects are properly prioritized, planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Direct a comprehensive enterprise information security program across the enterprise to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of relevant data.
- Lead the design and implementation of enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Establish and enforce Tech policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards, and methodologies.
- Monitor the industry for developments in Tech operations; evaluate and implement relevant new tools and service management frameworks.
- Oversee vendor selection and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, Tech services, and equipment
Goodiebox is a subscription company changing the way people shop for beauty and lifestyle. At the heart of Goodiebox is the commitment to create a “happiness experience” for their members by understanding the community, industry, consumers and members better than other players in the space.
Using data via customer insights, input, and feedback, the business creates bespoke boxes according to the wants & needs of its members. The minimum value of received products is €80 while members only pay €25 per month. Alongside their subscription boxes, Goodiebox has launched their own cosmetics and skincare products, Comme Deux, capitalizing on the unique relationship they build with their members in order to create products they love. The first of several of their own brands being developed is available in & Other Stories and Zalando.
Currently employing roughly 130 people across Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London and Berlin, the business has raised €20m in seed and Series A funding from investors including People Ventures and The Danish Growth Fund.
The total addressable market is projected to be worth €850 billion globally by 2023 with an online beauty market to reach €120bn by 2022. There is a massive market opportunity, and Goodiebox has ambitions to continue the momentum established with their growth rate of +75% YOY.
The global beauty industry has seen a shift in consumer habits and expectations with the emergence of the ‘brand me’ identity where customers value individuality and personalisation within their shopping experiences which has created a space for new and innovative brands that cater to the uniqueness of each person’s specific needs. By providing a monthly subscription of fine tuned beauty products with inspirational content, this creates a seamless path to purchase full-size products online.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 54 70 40