Implementation Specialist – Contractbook
Copenhagen // Remote
Ready to bring Contractbook to customers? We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist.
Our commercial teams are doing fantastic work, and we need more tech-savvy people to empower our customers to experience them. We are building an entirely new foundation for contracts (think iPhone killing Nokia). We need you to be behind this revolutionary change and empower our customers to get what they want.
Once they have seen the value in our proposal, that is where you come in. You’ll work closely with Sales and Customer Success to make new and existing customers feel the power of Contractbook. We take them on a journey without printers or PDFs, a one-stop solution for all their needs when it comes to smart contracting.
It’s an “A” in our books if you have disdain for the clunky feel of PDFs and printers… That’s right; we too imagine a world without them.
As an Implementation Specialist in Contractbook, you will be joining a team working at the intersection between business and technology. It is a team with in-depth knowledge about our product, the problem it solves, and our customers. As an Implementation Specialist, you will be working with our customers coming in all shapes, sizes, and in various stages. That includes scoping, execution and retention. Besides working in close collaboration with the Sales and CS teams, you will have many touch-points with product development (as you sit with invaluable feedback).
You will be working within the Contractbook platform and with many other platforms that we integrate with.
The position is a good opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will directly influence the company’s revenue growth.
You can read more about how you will bring access to contracting for small and medium businesses with Contractbook here.
We know you’re out there; you have previous experience with SaaS products and no-code platforms like Zapier or Tray.io. Your mom would say that you’re ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it).
- a customer-centric, respectful mindset
- an ability to soak up knowledge… and to transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- be a quick learner
- have a good understanding of technology as well as experience playing around with it
- possess an ability to prioritize short and long term tasks based on urgency, importance, and impact
- wanting to learn basic coding
- have an ability to build professional relationships with people and manage their expectations
- have an ability to work collaboratively across teams and different departments. You can communicate your thoughts clearly and professionally verbally and in a presentation setting.
- be independent and can thrive in an exciting and high-growth environment
- an ability to communicate fluently in English – other languages can only support your candidacy that much more
- an ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
Who will you be working with on a daily basis?
Your team will be supervised by Andreas, a master of tech implementation and a father of two wonderful kids…
You should also look forward to working alongside; Kristina, Camillo, Eduard, Malte, and Thor.
Which situations can you look forward to?
Being able to solve problems and not complete tasks. This means that instead of being given a task, you will be given a problem to solve. Please, there is no need to stress; we are all here to develop and guide you to realize your full potential.
What is the usual schedule and routine?
No day will be the same, but no matter what you’re up to, we expect you to do great sh*t. We need an entrepreneurial mindset that doesn’t get stuck in yesterday’s bad habits. So, on a typical day, you would be the one to propel your things forward in your team. You will be working in a pod consisting of sales development, AEs, customer success, and implementation. This small army is your armada and everyday heroes. We don’t micromanage, so your routine is genuinely yours.
- We are industry standard on salary and base it on experience and performance.
- Further bonus and incentive schemes.
- Extensive internal and external training provided, with excellent progression and development potential on offer.
- Fantastic HQ in the centre of Copenhagen – although a remote-first culture, our sales team often prefer the HQ dynamics.
- A dynamic, meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice and engages with each other.
- Outposts around the world with your team (when the world opens up again).
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 02 50