Lead Cloud Engineer – Chainalysis
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency.
The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. As relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re creating the building blocks for future blockchain technologies. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Native Engineering professional with an ambition to join a scaling business (recent $200m investment) where you will have the opportunity to develop into the team lead of a newly created team
Software Engineers in the Data Availability team are really good at building reliable and scalable backend microservices to make data available to our products, ultimately enabling law enforcement agencies, the world’s largest cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions to do things like take down dark web marketplaces, prosecute child predators, and solve the Twitter Hack (yeah, we do all that!). We measure success by how well we build components that are reusable and replaceable, reducing time to production, building tools that simplify data analysis and fostering collaborative relationships across the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have shown the ability and drive to deliver results autonomously but also seen the value in collaboration and helping others
- You have demonstrated that you care about customer needs as well as the long term sustainability of the codebase and can balance those effectively
- You have taken on technical leadership by leading design decisions, implementation and knowledge-sharing
- You have helped enforce a culture of lightweight experimentation and continuous learning
- You have learned new technologies and shown that you are not afraid to work outside your comfort zone
Chainalysis is the blockchain analysis company and was founded in Copenhagen by Michael Gronager and Jonathan Levin back in the beginning of 2015. . By providing compliance and investigation software to the world’s leading banks, businesses, and governments. Their experts in financial crime and blockchain analysis empower customers to derive insights they can act on.
With the mission to create greater trust and transparency about cryptocurrency, they wanted to create the fundamentals for it to realize its full potential.
- Experience with Java/Spring or other JVM technologies
- Solid understanding of Terraform, Kubernetes and AWS
- Forward thinking developer that is driven by creating robust and scalable systems
- A cloud native architect with strong engineering coding skills
- Experience in scaling/sharding of databases in a cloud environment
- Previously designed and implemented cloud-native microservices-based distributed systems, with terabyte datastores.
- You are comfortable building backend ETL pipelines and services in a Cloud environment
- Have a strong bias to ship.
- Holistic and pragmatic mind-set
Is this you? Great!
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Manager
DK: +45 28873154