We are looking for a highly qualified Lead Developer, who will join a small team of skilled people and together take +Impact and The Hub to the next level. The successful candidate will be a creative and independent full stack developer, experienced in building, managing and running complex web applications.
- Take lead and ownership of the entire tech stack(s)
- Maintain and implement new features (both backend/frontend)
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Define technical requirements and systems architecture with clarity on feasibility, time, cost and impact
- Be accountable for technical deliverables and release management
- Define best practices around coding methodologies, software development, and quality assurance
- Know the latest modern technologies and selectively choose technologies to ensure our competitive advantage
Rainmaking Ventures is a venture development company. We invent, build and launch startups with the world’s most influential companies. Our model allows us to combine the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups.
In collaboration with Danske Bank, we are on a mission to empower startups andfounders, help them grow and eliminate the frictions along their way. Backed by Danske Bank, we’ve built and scaled the Hub and +Impact to be the go-to platforms for startups in the Nordics. By providing access to recruitment, funding, tools and expert advice today we’re serving 1.5M users per year in five markets.
If you are who we are looking for, please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Manager