Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a talented and energetic marketing hacker to join our global marketing team to bring our digital lead generation and marketing automation efforts to the next level and even beyond. We are seeking someone who is motivated and passionate about marketing automation technologies, growth hacking, and who wants to show his/her talent in a fast-moving high-tech robotics company.
Here at OnRobot you will be part of an energetic marketing team of 4 highly motivated colleagues, who are focused on raising brand awareness of OnRobot, educate the market about collaborative robot applications and bring quality leads to the sales team. We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who also loves getting nerdy with analytics and data
So, if you want the chance to do the best work of your life, if you’re hungry to develop yourself professionally and if you’re ready to prove at a fast moving growth robotics company – you’ve come to the right place! We’re growing fast, so you’ll have limitless opportunities to grow your skills and professional muscles.
Some of the responsibilities that lie ahead of you:
- Understanding lead generation tactics for B2B companies
- Understanding of the critical components of a marketing automation platform implementation for international company (20+markets) and help the regions with templates and processes within this platform
- Driving end-to-end campaign strategy – from writing marketing copy, primarily for emails and landing pages, through execution globally (we have translator agency and regional marketing as a support)
- Setting up, maintaining and reporting digital marketing campaigns on various channels (Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube, Xing, Naver, YouTube, Google Search, Google Display, Twitter)
- Assisting in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy for lead generation
- Creating emails, landing pages, forms and reporting within the marketing automation platform including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs
- Standardizes, cleanses and uploads contact lists
- Understands SEO and knows how use it for marketing automation
- Run split tests and growth-hacking efforts– your insights will drive conversion-centered redesigns of key flows.
- Trains marketing resources on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the marketing automation platform
OnRobot is a global company headquartered in the robotics cluster of Odense, Denmark. We provide small and mid-sized manufacturers with a full line of innovative Plug & Produce solutions for collaborative robot applications. Our electric grippers, force/torque sensors, tool changers, vacuum grippers and award-winning Gecko technology help manufacturers gain the full advantages of automation, including ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and safety alongside human workers. With our One Stop Shop for Collaborative Applications we facilitate fast and easy automation in applications such as material handling, machine tending, surface finishing, quality and assembly.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 547 040