Partner Manager – Pronestor
The need for software solutions, that can help bring people together no matter where, how and when has increased dramatically due to Covid-19. Pronestor is at the epicenter of this change and will make a big impact of how people work in the future.
Are you motivated by building and expanding business partnerships in international markets? Then this might be the perfect job for you….
Pronestor is a leading-edge supplier of workplace management solutions. They have a market leading position in the Nordics, with operations worldwide, and continuous international expansion. Pronestors’ products are highly ranked among their competitors.
Please check www.pronestor.com.
Pronestor is in a rapid growth-phase. New business opportunities are pursued both from a product development and commercial perspective. The company has doubled it’s workforce since the beginning of 2021 all while maintaining a strong company culture.
In this role, you will team up with the Head of Partnerships and the Chief Sales Officer (CSO) to focus on expanding into key European markets.
You will receive product training from your colleagues during the first weeks of your employment and become a part of a learning culture, proactively raising the bar for personal development.
Your responsibilities will primarily be
- Identifying new commercial partnering opportunities
- B2B SaaS partnership expansion (existing and new partnerships)
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Supporting partners by participating in collaborative meetings
- Co-develop go-to-market plans with partners
- Defining and executing the partner strategy on both a partner-by-partner level but also in the geographies you will be responsible for
- Onboarding new and training partners
- Following up on joint marketing initiatives conducted with partners
- Share market knowledge and customer intelligence with partners
- Physical meeting with partners, mainly within Europe, and depending on restrictions.
What do we expect from you?
- High-drive and full of positive energy
- You are a strong sales professional preferably with partner management experience
- A track record within SaaS or IT Solutions, sales is a prerequisite
- Having had experience working with Microsoft Partnership Programs is a valuable plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, and preferably experienced working with cloud technologies
- A bachelor or a candidate degree from an accredited University
- Business acumen is key; understanding partner needs and being able to deliver the right solution that benefits everybody is key
- Maintaining an organized and structured sales process
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management
- Able to work independently: Structured, good in planning and with an ability to prioritize
- Taking initiative and possessing a ‘Do-it -approach’ – also booking online meetings with potential partners etc.
- Focus on quality, results and delivery
- It is vital that your English language skills are fluent, and that you speak and write Danish or another one of the Scandinavian languages.
What can Pronestor offer?
An exciting position in a dynamic environment on the forefront of development within delivering exceptional digital customer experiences. You will quickly be an important contributor and integral part of the Sales organization and the company.
Depending on your capabilities, drive and ambitions, Pronestor offers developing career paths and personal development within the organization.
The culture is characterized by a close family of colleagues, helping each other across departments, and sharing achievements and learnings to build a collaborative work environment. It’s a flat organization so you will be close to management and the decisions.
An inspirational and fun working environment is a key priority for them.
Pronestor has its office in Kgs. Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen. They are a small and close-working team, counting approx. 38 ambitious people at present.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner
DK: +45 31 51 31 54