Take part in changing the fashion industry and showing there’s a better way.
With a reference to the companýs Head of Growth you will play a key role in constantly evolving the technical capabilities of Son of a Tailor, empowering the entire organisation to sustain our growth and support our customers.
The Product Manager will be a key contributor to the company’s planning process, championing creativity, innovation and scalability. As Product Manager you will be responsible for all things technology related in Son of a Tailor – from the algorithm which creates custom sizes, to our shopping experience, customer success and shipping.
You will be responsible for our short term and long term roadmap, and work closely with our internal and external development team.
You are offered the opportunity to take part in an ambitious growth journey together with a small dedicated A-level team of highly skilled colleagues.
The role and responsibilities:
● Develop product technology vision and roadmap for our digital product that will achieve growth plans
● Champion the Shape Up methodology, having the responsibility of achieving great processes for the Shaping, Betting, Building and Cooldown phases.
● User-first mindset: Own the collection of feedback from our users to improve user experience
● Build processes and structure to enable scaling
● Drive Shaping of potential projects as part of the Shape Up method
● We win or lose as a team. The Product Manager plays a critical role in creating alignment between the development team and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
● Reporting: Direct report to the Head of Growth
About Son of a Tailor
Son of a Tailor is a Copenhagen-based fashion tech company that offers custom fitted wardrobe essentials for men.
Since the beginning of mass production a hundred years ago, the fashion industry has not treated its people, products or our planet well.
Through technology and a lean supply chain, we are undamentally changing how apparel is made. We have no inventories as we always do custom fit on demand. This means that we create much less waste, cut carbon emissions in half, and reconnect those who make the garments and those who wear them. By doing it our way we have become a fast growing tech and sustainability leader.
Are you passionate about product management and do you want to play a key role in our ambitious growth journey? Then you might be our next team member.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team.
Read more about Son of a Tailor and create your custom size at www.sonofatailor.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 547 040