Product Marketing Manager – Bondora
Bondora empowers people to enjoy the life they want without having to stress over money. We build intuitive products everyone can trust to save, grow and spend their money.
We have been fourth consecutive year profitable and increased revenue by 39% to €29.8M in 2021. Our goal is to stay profitable, achieve 1M customers and €120M in revenue by 2023.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
This new position will be the glue that binds Bondora’s product strategy to marketing to drive the success of product launches, marketing campaigns and promotional programs. As Product Marketing Manager, you become the product evangelist that strategically positions and communicates product value to external and internal audiences, driving Bondora’s ROI.
You will regularly work with our product managers to define the product’s value proposition that articulates how we solve a customer’s problem. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop the innovative campaigns that drive demand. Your role will require strong diplomatic skills, knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
You will clearly know our competitors: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You will know our market segments and customers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. You will back up your strategic insights with research, data and market performance, using that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with our end-users.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING…
- Become a primary thought leader for Bondora, acting as the voice of the consumer for Product to external and internal audiences.
- Follow and analyze competitive and customer trends, being the authority responsible for market intelligence.
- Facilitate a market research approach, methodology and integration of findings into product and marketing.
- Understand and document our customer’s buying process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Drive changes to product that translate consumer needs into product requirements.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our personas.
- Contribute to the development of product, including input to pricing and features.
- Be responsible for conversion rate optimization testing, product marketing testing and analysis for product management.
- Plan for the launch of products and help manage the cross-functional implementation.
- Work with marketing management to drive demand generation.
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Evaluate products using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis, and report back to product on required changes.
- Identify and track problems that need to be solved for our customers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or communications. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, CRO, Brand Management or similar roles.
- Strategic thinker and thought leader.
- Ability to lead, inspire, and mentor
- A pragmatic, ‘get things done’ mindset
- Creative and quantitative.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, marketing, conversion rate optimization and operations.
- Strength with consumer research and analytics
- Hands-on project management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Superior ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a proficient writer
- Skills at using market research and analysis, workflow and project management, content creation and marketing tools
Bondora helps empower people to live the life they want without stressing over money. We do this by building intuitive products that everyone can trust to save, grow, and spend their money.
Established in 2008, we proudly serve nearly 1 million customers worldwide. And our goal is to help millions more improve their financial situation with our online personal finance services. By making our services easy to use and readily available, we can help more people overcome the financial barriers that stop them from reaching their goals in life.
Bondora strives to provide borrowers with a seamless and fast user experience, fair rates and transparent costs, and personalized offers. Bondora focuses on middle-income consumers who need mid-sized, mid-term financing that neither banks nor payday lenders can provide due to regulatory reasons, balance sheets, or technical restrictions.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner,
DK: +45 31 54 70 40