Python (Django) Developer
We are looking to add more talented people to the team that will allow us to continue our current growth trajectory and drive us towards our vision of disrupting the fashion business model. We are looking for someone who can take on the position as Python (Django) Developer.
You will have a big impact on our entire customer journey and production lifecycle, from the first time a customer visits our website to receiving their order, and use everything from Raspberry Pi to Tensorflow – there is no limit to what you can achieve in this position.
Your role will be focused on 3 main areas:
- Customer experience: Improving the customer journey of Son of a Tailor
- Operation excellence: Increasing the efficiency of our operations
- Platform scalability: Strengthening our future platform offering
You will be working closely with the rest of the engineering team consisting of frontend and backend, along with our digital product manager, as well as external service providers for shipping, payment services etc.
As part of the engineering team, you will also work with the business side of Son of a Tailor to achieve our roadmap for the future.
About Son of a Tailor
We are creating the new model for the fashion industry. We’re flipping the dynamic of mass production on its head with our made-to-order model, where each garment is produced only after there is demand for it. We have no inventory, and we invest in quality to encourage long-term ownership. We leverage a unique online fitting technology platform and a lean supply chain. This results in less waste, a halving of carbon emissions, and a reconnection between those who make the garments and those who wear them.
We offer a truly ground-breaking approach to sustainability in apparel that has huge potential implications for influencing both consumer attitudes to fashion and the fashion industry itself. Currently we have customers in 146 countries and produce more than 100,000 products per year.
We are on a strong growth trajectory and are now looking for a Backend Developer to strengthen and develop their technology platform.
- Responsible for our backend together with the rest of our engineering team, including integrations to shipping partners, payment processors etc.
- To write high-quality software on a high technical level.
- Convert user behaviours and business logic to programs that support and run our fast growing business.
- Support end-to-end product development – including brain storming, prototyping, programming and testing.
- Machine learning – modelling using Tensorflow.
- Gain insights from our production by streaming data.
- Google Cloud
- Kubernetes (Google Kubernetes Engine)
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 547 040