SDET (Software Developer Engineer in Test) – Reltio
Location: Remote in Portugal/Lisbon
Your new company
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We disrupted the master data management (MDM) software market when launching the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable scale speed, agility, and flexibility. It’s a SaaS platform built on a cloud-native, Big Data Architecture that features graph technology and machine learning. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, culture, and people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offered flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk!
Your tasks and responsibilities
In the role as SDET at Reltio, you will first and foremost, be testing the highly scalable and reliable platform services, components, and user interfaces that compose the Reltio Platform architecture. You will also be designing and building effective testing to support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale. Further, you will be developing and implementing testing automation for solving and improving product quality in a high-volume, high-availability environment.
Some other tasks and responsibilities includes but aren’t limited to:
● Pushing the envelope on what’s possible and applying pragmatic approaches to testing
● Take QA ownership of the quality of complete platform features
● Vigilantly monitor and improve product quality
● Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system and testing methodologies
● Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline the Reltio Platform layer to facilitate a seamless experience for our customers
What you’ll need to be a success
We expect you to have between 3 and 5 years of experience as an SDET, QA automation engineer, and/or developer. Also, experience with testing in Java and/or developing in Java is needed, to quickly add value to the team. A broad range of experience in QA/SDET, such as QA best practices, concepts, and procedures.
● Proven ability to do Object Oriented design for backend application components and for testing frameworks and tools
● Proven ability to review and write code with an ability to understand teammates’ code
● Solid experience in test case design and test planning
● Hands-on experience with testing processes and issue life-cycle in a continuous deployment environment
● Hands-on experience with the software development life-cycle in an agile environment
● Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design
● Experience testing SaaS applications with highly scalable architectures
● Experience with Kubernetes and cloud services
● Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
● Experience testing against NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB. etc.)
What you’ll get in your new role
You will join a fast-growing, innovative, and technological company in Lisbon, Portugal. Here you will gain responsibility and an opportunity to take charge of exciting projects and provide excellent code that significantly affects Reltio’s future. You will also get:
- An attractive salary plus equity
- A hybrid solution where you can work from home
- Meal allowances
- Health benefits/Coverflex
- And you will join a newly formed ambitious, energetic, and skilled team
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this position, don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Business Partner Mariana Gomes at +351 932 863 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.
You can read more about the team and their culture on the website: https://www.reltio.com/
We offer a fundamentally different way to manage customer data. We’re focused on helping enterprises understand their customers better, so they can deliver better customer experiences.
Reltio Connected Customer 360 is a SaaS platform built on a cloud-native, big data architecture that features graph technology and machine learning. With this platform, companies can optimize business agility, realize breakthrough scalability and maximize the potential of artificial intelligence to deliver the big ideas that yield big results.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Mariana Gomes, Recruitment Business Partner
+351 932 863 248