Senior Backend Engineer – Superb
Superb is on a mission to change the way restaurants work!
Superb is the world’s #1 Guest Experience Management platform collecting all the tools to run a restaurant while collecting guest data to provide personal experiences, build guest relationships, increase retention and maximise revenue.
Together we believe #experiencematters.
We are now looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with a full-stack focus, to join our fast-growing company.
You will play an important role in shaping our way of working, building our teams and the influence to really make an impact and innovate restaurant tech. At the moment, our Product team consists of around 15 people, with the ambition to keep on growing. As Full stack Engineer, you will work in one of our cross-functional product development teams. You will work in close collaboration with amazing colleagues, using new technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than what is currently on the market. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high quality end-user value every day.
What you will be doing:
- Work across our entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web.
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Build features across the entire tech stack, e.g: PHP, nodejs, mongo db, mysql
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better.
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we provide support to learn on the job.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Manager
DK: +45 28873154