Senior .NET/Umbraco Developer – NoA Ignite
Your new role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior .NET/Umbraco Developer with considerable experience with Umbraco Cloud who wants to join on our journey to bring Umbraco as a core technology in our offerings and help brands thrive.
For a project with a newly signed client, we’re looking for an experienced Umbraco Developer that can be responsible for setting the direction of the Umbraco development in the project together with the tech lead and the rest of the team. The project is expected to be in active development for at least one year.
Besides the day-to-day work on the project mentioned, the right candidate will also be involved in setting the direction and be given ownership of establishing Umbraco as a core technology in Noa Ignite Denmark and be the go-to person when it comes to Umbraco.
At Noa Ignite, we have continuously grown our developer’s team over the past two years. That journey is set to continue with increasing investment in backend technologies.
Therefore, the right candidate will be able to set the direction for the Umbraco development on the project mentioned above and give input into how to grow our Umbraco proportion and .NET in general.
What we expect of you as a person
- Strong teamwork skills — the ability to work with other members on multidisciplinary teams as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly
- Good sense of humor
- A great attitude and a lack of ego
- Strong organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid of learning new technologies & broadening your horizon as projects require it
- Interest and motivation in being part of other developers’ progression
- Passion for enabling best-in-class user experience through solid and stable technical solutions
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Agile, and/or Scrum
- Interest in solving technical challenges within an ever-changing range of technologies, stacks, and programming languages
At Noa Ignite, we’re not afraid of asking “why” to challenge our client’s perception of a problem, and we always pursue to fall in love with the problem – not the solution.
We consider ourselves technology agnostic and are not “married” to any technologies or vendors. We have a best-of-breed approach to our solutions where we strive to pick the best tool for the job. However, we’re also developers at heart, and we do have our favorites that currently count:
- React (Next.js), React Native
- .NET, Node.js
- GraphQL, REST
- Netlify, Vercel, Heroku
- PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Umbraco, Sanity
- Shopify, Centra
- Azure, AWS
What we offer
- Salary based on qualifications
- Office in central Copenhagen (close to Kongens Nytorv)
- Lunch in our café
- Monthly massage at the office
- Lots of social activities
- Flexible work environment and an option to partially work remotely
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Recruitment business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.
Learn more about Noa Ignite at https://noaignite.dk/
About NoA Ignite
NoA (The North Alliance) has reinvented the way creative services are procured by forming a comprehensive network of design, communication and tech/data-agencies. Since inception in 2014, the NoA family has grown to include leading agencies in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland, more than doubling its annual net revenue (from $49.6 million to $104.9 million); with a double-digit compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16%.
Founded on Nordic values of creativity, freedom and collaboration, the NoA-component agencies share a track record for the delivery of award-winning campaigns with a clear focus on people. This Scandinavian mindset applies not only to the work produced, but, uniquely for a network of this nature, to the company structure.
NoA Ignite is a subsidiary to NOA, and they focus heavily on becoming partners with their clients to deliver impactful digital products and services by combining deep human insights, creative excellence, data and technology. With offices in four countries and more than 350 employees, NoA Ignite is your powerhouse for digital growth.
Clients can be such as Maersk Digital, IKEA, Absolut, Adidas, Nike or several startups.
The main office in Copenhagen is in a dynamic recreative environment in Turbinehallen in the city centre.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Recruitment Business Partner
DK: +45 3117 9450