Senior Software Engineer – Reltio
Location: Remote in Portugal/Lisbon
Your new company
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We disrupted the master data management (MDM) software market when launching the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable scale speed, agility, and flexibility. It’s a SaaS platform built on a cloud-native, Big Data Architecture that features graph technology and machine learning. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, culture, and people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offered flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk!
Your new team
The Core Platform development is spread across multiple cross-functional teams, each building large and complex components of the MDM platform. As our new Senior Engineer, you will play a significant role in the unit that is being technically responsible for specific feature delivery, which consists of:
- Presenting solutions to Architects
- Technical drive feature delivery, make decisions, development leadership – distribute tasks across regular engineers
- Work with QA to review testing approaches, provide all details needed for testing, and review test plans
- Be responsible for all internal feature documentation
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with Architects, QA, and PM to deliver high-quality work
- Complex feature development, using Multithreading processes, known as Concurrency in Java
- Regular code review and mentoring of regular developers working on features
- Provide good code coverage in Unit and Integration testing
- Be ready for everyday technical decisions
- Professional communication with other cross-functional team representatives
- Be ready for sustenance in areas under engineer responsibility
What you’ll need to be a success
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise application design and development
- 3+ Experience in backend applications development
- 2-3 years of experience in building scalable distributed data systems using Java and
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, offer implementation support and engage with customers
- Strong technical background with previous development experience for enterprise customers
- Strong Java knowledge (Java 8 and above), Java Runtime basics
- Ability to provide technical mentorship and leadership to junior team members
- Hands-on technically and being comfortable reviewing and writing code
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and building large distributed systems
- Experience in performance optimizations, code profiling, Java application runtime analysis
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Azure, or GCP and its services
- Managed databases (AWS DynamoDB, Google GBQ, GBT, Azure CosmosDB)
- Managed Queue services (AWS SQS, Google PubSub, Azure Service Bus)
- Experience in cloud security principles
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data Technologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
What you’ll get in your new role
You will join a fast-growing, innovative, and technological company in Lisbon, Portugal. Here you will gain responsibility and an opportunity to take charge of exciting projects and provide excellent code that significantly affects Reltio’s future. You will also get:
- An attractive salary plus equity
- A hybrid solution where you can work from home
- Meal allowances
- Health benefits/Coverflex
- And you will join a newly formed ambitious, energetic, and skilled team
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this position, don’t hesitate to contact Team Lead Catarina Monteiro at +351 932 768 410 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.
You can read more about the team and their culture on the website: https://www.reltio.com/
We offer a fundamentally different way to manage customer data. We’re focused on helping enterprises understand their customers better, so they can deliver better customer experiences.
Reltio Connected Customer 360 is a SaaS platform built on a cloud-native, big data architecture that features graph technology and machine learning. With this platform, companies can optimize business agility, realize breakthrough scalability and maximize the potential of artificial intelligence to deliver the big ideas that yield big results.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Catarina Monteiro, Team Lead
+351 932 768 410