Tech Lead – Welldium
Technical Lead for Welldium, Copenhagen, or Remote – Help practitioners optimize their practices by building the best platform in the market.
Your new workplace
Welldium is a venture-backed HealthTech startup on a mission to support the shift in the focus of our healthcare system from treating symptoms to addressing root causes. They help holistic healthcare practitioners by supplying their patients with high-quality supplements in a more convenient way. They bring transparency to the fragmented supplement industry.
The team comprises 15 people doing design, product management, web development, marketing, commercial operations, and customer success in close collaboration. The company is based in Copenhagen and the Netherlands. The platform currently serves a fast-growing, global community of practitioners and clients in over 40 countries.
Their technology team is empowered to talk to users, discover their most important needs and problems and work closely to deliver the solutions that will drive outcomes. They are always looking for ways to improve the lives of their users and the way they operate, ensuring continuous follow-up.
Your new role
They are growing fast – onboarding practitioners across most European countries and expanding the technology team. They need a Technical Lead to design, implement, and maintain the technology that powers their existing and future products. The team’s ambitions are high, and they need your help to realize them.
You will design, develop, and expand the product portfolio as the technical lead. Furthermore, you’ll:
- Take the lead on large and small projects such as new product launches, managing migrations, and building core components
- Develop and deliver high-quality software continuously
- Troubleshoot and tune distributed systems
- Share your knowledge and learnings and contribute to helping the entire team grow
- Offer first-line support to the production environments
What you’ll need to be a success
You have presentational and interpersonal skills –communicating concisely and equally well with fellow engineers, non-technical colleagues, and customers. You also have:
- 7+ years experience in software development, with a preference for backend development
- Worked with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience working with Distributed systems
- Mastered your craft and believe that leading engineering teams is about ownership
- Enjoy being part of product discovery and working closely with the entire team to ensure products accomplish the highest standards of quality and solve customer’s needs
- Are the kind of person that people look up to and learn from – you’ll maintain the standards for the team, not just in code but in culture too
- Passion and commitment to tasks, and in general, are an autonomous person with high levels of initiative and energy
- Lead your professional life with transparency and trust
- Are eager to drive a positive change in the healthcare system
- Have a winning attitude – knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
- #C Server-side .Net API, CQS patterns using Mediator, Entity Framework (EF)Core and FluentValidation
- js (2) + Typescript for the frontend using Nuxt.js framework
- Microsoft Azure hosting
- Relational databases
- Backend and Frontend testing, including automated integration testing and unit testing
- Application insights for observability and monitoring
What you’ll get in your new role
The team will help you grow your technical sales skills as you work with excellent colleagues, becoming an expert Engineer. You will gain responsibility for your clients, improve your stakeholder management skills, learn new fields, and enhance your development skills. You will also get the following:
- The freedom to experiment and be creative in your tasks
- The opportunity to work in a growing startup with a proven business model that is ready for scaling
- The opportunity to bring positive change to the healthcare system alongside passionate team members
- I want to work remotely – no problem. Want to work at the office – They have a fantastic office in central Copenhagen surrounded by other Healthtech startups.
- A fun team!
- Choose your computer (Mac or Lenovo)
- Free lunch, fruits, and coffee
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Recruitment business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.
Learn more about Welldium at https://welldium.com/
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Martin Gejlsbjerg, Recruitment Business Partner
DK: +45 3117 9450