User Experience Designer – Contractbook
Copenhagen // Remote
Contractbook, a SaaS company working on making anyone feel empowered when dealing with contracts. We believe that contracts are data and workflow automation is what we do!
We are looking for UX Designers ready to join cross-functional teams and work closely with UI Designers and Product Managers and Engineers. The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue of the company and usage of the product.
Core features of our work and culture
- Remote, async-friendly culture embedded in the company since the early beginning.
- Cross-functional teams’ members have a direct impact on what is being built.
- A rational approach to technological choices, considering modern practices.
- We ask “why” before “how”.
- Data-influenced decisions.
- Preferred proximity to CET, to facilitate work-life balance and effective communication.
- Rapid research and development cycles.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- As flat organization structure as it’s possible.
- Company meet-ups sometimes look like this one.
- Continuously simplifying our work processes.
- Headquarters in Copenhagen.
We are remote-first and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours. Our team is free to choose when and where they work, as long as effective communication with the rest of the team is maintained. Everyone is also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat structure and trust everyone to self-organize their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organization, use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performance, test recent trends, and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
You can find out more about the company culture.
In your day-to-day work as a UX Designer, you will:
- Translate customer problems and needs into concepts and solutions and in cooperation with a Product Manager inspire the development team to build the right products delivering value to our customers and our business.
- Conduct user interviews, usability tests, stakeholder interviews, and user polling to build confidence and evaluate the proposed designs
- Use multiple sources of data as a research process to define what the app’s primary objectives are and who are the primary customers for each of the objectives
- Co-create the process allowing for even better solutions and working methods
- Work with developers to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer’s needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Deliver outcomes and help to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
We are looking for a UX Designer with:
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a UX Designer or similar
- Strong understanding of the UX process proven in the battlefield of a product creation
- Expertise in research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, user testing, and implementation.
- Expertise in creating quick sketches, wireframes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used throughout our design process to validate your solutions against customer needs while ensuring your solutions are technically feasible
- Experience with data analytics and optimization tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, and more
- Good understanding of data-driven design issues, as well as accessibility issues
- Ability to improve research, design, and development processes to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems
- Experience in how to work in partnership with Product Managers, Product Designers, and developers to align design vision with business goals
- Acquired and continuously developed skills and knowledge in the field of designing useful interfaces
Bonus points if you:
- Built/co-created and maintained a design system
- Know how to spread UX Design and make it a vital part of a company’s culture
- Have a solid understanding of front-end, back-end, and the software development life cycle (no coding required though, no worries ;-)).
- Are fun to work with!
Our teams are meant to be harmonic groups of unselfish team players. There’s no place for brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. Essential for us is fitting into our culture, showing openness, open-mindedness, ambition, and motivation. In return, we facilitate an environment of learning, growth, networking, and opportunities boosting your career.
Everyone at Contractbook can:
- Learn from experts and become one
- Take ownership of projects and lead a team in the future
- Meet fantastic people in an international environment
- Attend conferences, meetups, and workshops
- Take courses and certifications
- Explore career paths
- Be part of a fast-pacing and well-funded business
- Work from home
Contractbook is a software company that enables small and medium-sized businesses to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in a single, fully automated flow. The platform allows users to create contracts using updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organize them in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams and execute the contracts directly on the platform that integrates with more than 2000 other apps.
Funded by investors including byFounders and Gradient Ventures, Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2017 and serves over 100,000 users in more than 75 countries with data-driven document automation.
Customers say that Contractbook increases their efficiency, improves their business relationships, and gives them a total overview. Contractbook also has offerings for law firms and legal professionals. That includes a client-faced document drafter that automates document creation and a client portal where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach to increase the client-retention and develop new modern business models.
Contractbook offers all services in SaaS-based subscription model. Learn more about how to make better contracts at www.contractbook.com.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
DK: +45 31 54 02 50