VP Product Management
From the beginning of Corti’s history the primary focus has been on machine learning and data science. We are going into more cloud deployments while building a more complex platform and therefore we need a stellar VP Product who can help take the company to the next level.
We’re looking for an experienced VP Product, who still enjoys doing product – a Product Manager with technical depth who can navigate complex customer use cases, and understand the core components we need to build in order to unlock them.
This is an opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products and platforms with a team of experienced software engineers who are deep in the problem space at your side and the strong support of Engineering and Executive leadership at your back.
Who we are looking for:
- You are passionate about driving product development with a very strong customer focus.
- You can translate between the technical details, customer problems, and business impact of the team’s work.
- You are organized and comfortable working with exec-level stakeholders and drive deep customer relationships.
- You can build highly leveraged products that can be used as the cornerstone for customers and internal teams alike.
- You’re not shy about diving in deep with engineering, security, or the customer.
- You can run a tight ship, organizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
- You understand that the ultimate measure of success for your product is its ability to contribute to the business success of Corti.
- You have experience in managing product managers from a previous position.
- You are able to manage a small team of UX and design and grow the product team as the company grows.
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company.
We’ve built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
We’re driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it.
At Corti, we’ve developed industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations, like emergency calls, and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals like emergency call-takers.Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illness like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare.
Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
When every second matter, our technology is life-saving and can benefit everyone across the globe.While we are currently especially focusing on helping emergency medical services to make better decisions, we always have one eye on the future.
Our technology has the potential to grow far beyond emergency calls into any medical process that involves a patient interview.
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Director Bjorn Andersen
DK: +45 31 547 040