VP Sales, Eupry
Want to be part of building an international sales team for a fast-growing tech-startup? Now is your chance!
Eupry are helping Life Science companies, automating their quality assurance processes for storage of their pharmaceutical products. We free scientists from manual work so they can do scientific research instead. It is a blue ocean market where the main competitor is still manual processes supported by pen and paper, and the Life Science companies are dinosaurs within automation and digitalization – This is about to change rapidly – scientists don’t want waste 30% of their career with manual tasks such as tracking temperature in a freezer. Our solution and technology is second to none, our gross churn (<0,5%/mth) proves that, and we are already serving top players in the segment.
We are now looking to hire our VP Sales to lead and grow our sales team, with the purpose of adding the next hundreds and thousands of clients. You will need an entrepreneurial, determined, and creative mindset, and we need you to have been a part of a similar journey before – preferably from seed stage up to a B or C round, or potentially an exit.
The sales team in place has been building everything from go-to-market strategy/method, identifying ICP’s, creating decks, establishing sales processes, as well as documenting the whole process towards finding a recipe that continuously drives sales.
Eupry does B2B SaaS at a $5.000-$50.000 ARR price range, hence experience in this field is preferred, however, all candidates with killer-instincts and the ability to do consultative sales will be considered diligently. We love predictable revenue and we would love to hear how you plan to help us achieve this.
- We are a well-funded SaaS startup founded in 2014
- We are a committed team combining marketing, tech, and product skills
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers.
- Eupry helps Life Science companies by freeing their scientists from manual work in order for them to focus on developing the next life-saving product. Eupry handles the manual work and helps to secure and document the storage conditions (in fridges, freezer, etc.) so that the storage is compliant to e.g. FDA requirements and so that the product works for the patient.
- Eupry provides monitoring-as-a-service, with IoT sensors to monitor i.a. temperature, periodically accredited calibration of all IoT sensors as well as a cloud software to handle and document the quality assurance tasks.
- So far clients such as Novo Nordisk, NovoZymes, Astra Zeneca, Carlsberg have signed up with Eupry (and more than 30% of all danish pharmacies).
- Our mission is to enable transparent & efficient pharmaceutical delivery for patients globally. So that the end-user (the patient) can be sure that the pharmaceutical actual works when it is injected into the body.
- The core of this job is obviously leading and growing the sales team, as well as ensuring quota attainment
- You are to take extreme ownership and responsibility for you being successful in managing the sales team(s)
- Establish a sales team in the US from scratch and scale sales teams in multiple locations (currently DK and US).
- We need a sharp mind who can set the strategy as well as execute it
- Be fanatically obsessed with tracking all activities in CRM
- Help continuously secure our Go-to-market strategy including new markets and verticals
Are you the candidate we seek?
Then please reach out to:
Founder & Director
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 31 54 70 40
or Frederik Scharffenberg-Kjær
email@example.com +45 31 51 31 54